promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anti-Jandy asked in SportsBaseball · 9 years ago

Did the Yankees just trolled The Red Sox?

They made them think they will win the game, but then they let Tampa tie the game.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You go with what gets you to the dance. Yankees go to Wade and Proctor in 9 TH not Rivera shakes head checks 1919 WS box scores.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Actually, I think it's the other way around. The Yankees let Tampa win purposely, so that the BOSOX's would be eliminated. If the the BoSox's would have made the playoff it would have been a threat to the Yankees, due to Boston winning more game in the regular season against them. People come on you have to be incredibly dumb to think any team could make a come back while the Yankees are winning 7 to 0. LMAO. I couldnt stop laughing when the Yankees pitcher kept putting the ball right in the middle for them to see it. Tampa is like cake to the Yankees... The Yankees don't even have to put their best players to beat them. As soon as Boston lost, they let the Rays score runs in, because then if the Rays lost, then the BoSox's and the Rays would have to face each other. I'm sure the Rays would have lost against them too. LOL... I got to give it to a team which gets help by the umpires to make to playoffs they did a pretty smart thing on letting the Rays win.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I just thinking that, let boston thinks " oh the yankees are winning so we got shot" and now what is happening and with the O's and Sox rain delay. It makes sense. Or maybe they want to send panic in the AL league.

idk

Remember martin did say "nothing will make him happier but to eliminate them from the playoffs"

Posada: "The red sox will be a dangerous team in the playoffs"

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

successful troll is successful

but it would be so funny if the rays end up losing the WC anyways , all these comebacks for nothing xD

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Yep, we just rickrolled them. NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

No, that was an epic clutch by the Rays. good luck to them.

• Twins
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Oh yeah. That was on purpose

• 9 years ago

yes

• nathan
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Please check your grammar before you submit-though it does represent the yankee attitude.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.