War >> USA NATO INDIA SOUTH KOREA ISRAEL VS CHINA NORTH KOREA PAKISTAN RUSSIA?

Hmm so the question up there is pretty god damn stupid. But i was wondering IF this were to ever happen which side would actually win? My class is studying world war 2 currently and we are to make a full page report on " If World War 3 ever occurred, which countries would ally against each other to fight the... show more Hmm so the question up there is pretty god damn stupid. But i was wondering IF this were to ever happen which side would actually win? My class is studying world war 2 currently and we are to make a full page report on " If World War 3 ever occurred, which countries would ally against each other to fight the opponents and actually be victorious. " . And we must have a logic behind what we are assuming about world war 3. I hope this never happens but once against I suck in history as it doesn't interest me much and i really don't know much about militarism .

AND THIS WAR EXCLUDES ALL NUKES !

Some of my logic is as it follows

Russia and USA hate each other pretty much? So if USA goes on a suicide mission against Russia, im guessing NATO will help + Israel is America's important ally and they both sorta hate the muslim world so im guessing israel will aid America .

India and Pakistan have had trouble keeping their asses off each others border and they simply hate each other as well. I believe China will aid Pakistan because of Sino-Indian war.

South Korea and North Korea dislike each other because of the Korean War.

Heres my logic behind these certain alliances. Please note** i picked these countries because they have high ranks and a deadly reputation in the world regarding their armies. Btw feel free to add other allying countries such as Australia, Brazil, Japan and etc ...

And if i were ever asked this quesiton, my vote would simply go to USA NATO INDIA SOUTH KOREA ISRAEL. Why?

Israel, NATO, USA = High tech + very well trained
India = Manpower, somewhat technology, trained
South Korea = LOL, no reason .

In comparison with :

China = manpower, somewhat technology, maybe Kung Fu may help? O.o
Russia = well trained, manpower, technology
North Korea = manpower ( i heard somewhere they can prepare 10 MILLION soldiers in a day ! O.o )
Pakistan = Somewhat manpower, somewhat tech ( i would place china's tech above india, but pakistan's tech below india ) trained
Update: NOTE : I DONT KNOW ALOT ABOUT MILITARISM .
Update 2: Tyvm guys, and yes i sorta realized where i was wrong at some points such as USA and Russia , India and China but anyways glad you all cleared up my mistakes ! Thank-You :)
11 answers 11