The Looney Tunes Show Vs Spongebob?

The Looney Tunes Show Is Better X3 What's Your Opinion And Why Is It Your Opinion That's What I'm Looking For

Best Answer

╱╱┏━━━━━━━━┳━┓

╱╱ ╱╱┃╭┻┻╮╭┻┻╮┃◯┃

╱╱ ╱╱┃┃╭╮┃┃╭╮┃┃╭┃

╱╱ ╱╭┻┻┻┻┛┗┻┻┛┃╰┃

╱╱ ╱╰┳━━━┓╰╯╭╮┃◯┃

╱╱ ╱╱┃◯┏┳┳┳┳┓╯┃╮┃

╱╱ ╱╱┃╮╰┗┛┗┛╯◯┃╯┃╱╱

Personally I like Spongebob better. .

Spongebob is one of those shows almost everyone likes. The characters are original and quirky, the plots are wacky and original, and there's just something special about it. Sometimes the humor is pretty odd, but that's what makes it different. Not to mention, there's like hundreds of episodes so you don't get bored watching the same ones.

The Looney Tunes Show is funny, but lacks some of the old charm that make the original cast a classic. They changed some of the personalities, and some of the jokes are less funny in my opinion. However, I love the art direction as it is new, fresh, and stylized.

In general, Spongebob just has more originality and pep.

Def looney toons show. Have u seen Lola lol. She's crazy, if you've seen space jams the personalities are totally diff. They also keep the show modern like relationships, goofy scenarios, etc. The old spongebob was good but the new ones are just retarded sometimes.

The Looney Tunes Show!!!!!!!

i grew up with the looney tunes so thats y i prefure them

Spongebob has been my favorite show since I was three and now I am 12.spongebob is my fav

Yes, it might be

dude no contest what so all.... SPONGEBOB!

• <------------------