Christians, why can't you accept that God thinks it is okay to be Gay?

Okay, i'm a Catholic Christian and like many others I think that all Anti-Gay teaching from any Christian denomination is out-dated and silly. In the Bible, it states clearly that man is made in Gods image. By you saying that being gay is wrong you are contradicting your own scriptures. Obviously if there are... show more Okay, i'm a Catholic Christian and like many others I think that all Anti-Gay teaching from any Christian denomination is out-dated and silly.
In the Bible, it states clearly that man is made in Gods image. By you saying that being gay is wrong you are contradicting your own scriptures. Obviously if there are gay people in the world, God intended them to be Gay. If God was against Gay people, then he would not make people Gay. Enough of this stupidity about God is testing us because again in the Bible it clearly states that God will never put us to the test. Also, Jesus never mentioned Homosexuality, but taught of Love and acceptance and tolerance. Maybe you gay hating Christians should actually listen to the teachings of our Saviour Jesus Christ. The only time homosexuality is mentioned is in Leviticus which is the Old testament which Christians see fit to pick and choose and to abandon whenever it suits them, and by a man in the new testament that is not Jesus/God. So seriously, build a bridge, get over it and accept that it is Okay to be Gay!
Update: @Adore him, i've already addressed Romans. It was written by the man I was referring to as not being Jesus or God.
Update 2: @Hip to be square - All christians teach that God creates life. Gays are people with life, therefore God created them.
Update 3: @ David - Not all gays act like females. Maybe you should go to school.
Update 4: @Matthew - If the bible is not outdated, then why is it no longer a sin to wear wool and linen at the same time anymore? Christians have obviously chosen to pick and choose what they think is true or not.
Update 5: @ Laila, stop talking RUBBISH! - I already mentioned it is in the new testament so how about you read it properly? - I am gay, and I did NOT choose to be this way! I wish I was straight, but i'm not and never will be. So shut up talking about something you do not know about! - We do not want your sympathy because... show more @ Laila, stop talking RUBBISH!
- I already mentioned it is in the new testament so how about you read it properly?
- I am gay, and I did NOT choose to be this way! I wish I was straight, but i'm not and never will be. So shut up talking about something you do not know about!
- We do not want your sympathy because it is not needed.
- We do not 'become gay' because of abuse. I was never abused and i'm still gay.
Update 6: @Sentinel- I know perfectly well what the Church's teaching is, and I do not agree with it at all.
Update 7: @ Reena - Thank you for that lovely comment, it's nice to see some support <3
You are right.
Love not hate! <3
Update 8: @ascender- Yeah, like I really believe that you are no long get. Grow up you idiot.
Update 9: @Charchar - - Why should we take criticism well? - If you disregard the OT you are therefore saying the bible is outdated. Hypocrite much? - If it is okay to be Gay, then it should follow that the acts it entails are okay too. Use your common sense! - Oh please, I kissed girls when I was in Nursery and I never... show more @Charchar -

- Why should we take criticism well?
- If you disregard the OT you are therefore saying the bible is outdated. Hypocrite much?
- If it is okay to be Gay, then it should follow that the acts it entails are okay too. Use your common sense!
- Oh please, I kissed girls when I was in Nursery and I never turned out straight! So that is a load of RUBBISH! As you said it "contributed" meaning he was gay anyway!
- The people who have 'Chosen' to be gay are not proper gay people, they are people that make the real gays look bad and make people thing it is a choice.
- HOW DARE YOU COMPARE CHOOSING TO BE GAY THE SAME AS BEING A DRUGGIE!! You disrespectful moron!