Reasons why women shouldn't have rights?

Being a girl, I obviously don't agree with this, but for school, I have to make a speech looking at a popular topic from a different standpoint (the more radical the better). I'm trying to come up with a valid argument about why abolishing women's rights is a good idea. Any thoughts? Thank you!

Favorite Answer

There aren't any reasons for why women shouldn't be given equal rights. Sorry you're stuck between a rock and a hard place.

If you wanted any radical ideas [whatever that means in your context] you could take up privileges that women are offered [like quotas in the govt. and corporations] in order to make them "equal" to men.

Women Shouldn T Have Rights

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avm2D

You mean besides the fact that they're human beings? I'm going to call BS on this post. I have a hard time believing a school would actually have this debate.

If women are too emotional, then men are too aggressive. I'd rather have women rule the world and give a damn than just have men annihilate it (if we insist on thinking along such primitive lines...)

This is not my opinion but things I've thought about before.

-women do not have to get drafted, so why should they be able to elect a leader who will start the draft.

-women haven't made a lot of contributions to the fields of science, so why should they beencouraged to attempt a degree.

Some crap I do believe

-why should women be encouraged to work? That just increases competition and depreciates the value of the dollar. The Kids are left with people that don't particularly care about them.

-It says directly in the bible women should not be preists, so why should we force catholics to adopt female preists?

-divorce rates skyrocket, so clearly people aren't happy in their love lives which is a basic fundamental need, which is more important?

-the population loses moral value.

• John

Women should have equal rights, but here are some.

Better economy, less unemployment, because women would be at home and men would have more jobs.

Less divorces.

More happy family and children, because today everyone works, and kids are alone and in the streets.

Also watch this, he has some good videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/manwomanmyth#p/u/48/rL...

Er...

There's the classic biblical position about women being subject to men

There's the whole Victorian notion of women being unable to control their emotions (look up the etymology of the word hysterical).

Really, just read up on the history of the women's rights movement and you will find all sorts of arguments people tried to come up with to say women should not have equal rights with men.

These days they only work if we allow them to.

NO, there isn't ANY good reason. Same thing goes for, racial, gays and minorities. It may have taken our country a long time to realize it or to finally ratify these changes, but gratefully we do now (except for gays. We are getting there! :) )

if we did have equal rights we could be drafted into the military and forced to go to war if the draft ever came back for natinal emergencies.

• o O o

Feminazism is the only reason, there's no other.