Thinking about deleting my Facebook? Or deactivate?

I've had enough of it, Zuckerberg can shove it. This new mini Facebook in the corner thing is annoying as hell, staring at different Facebook pages gives me a head ache, the Facebook team never listen to anything people complain about (i.e. the changes it constantly makes) and I personally feel that it is... show more I've had enough of it, Zuckerberg can shove it. This new mini Facebook in the corner thing is annoying as hell, staring at different Facebook pages gives me a head ache, the Facebook team never listen to anything people complain about (i.e. the changes it constantly makes) and I personally feel that it is shortening my attention span. Does deactivating Facebook delete your page? If it doesn't I am really considering just deactivating it and seeing what it is like without an fb for a few months maybe then I would make my final decision. Just in a nutshell what are the rules for deactivation?
Update: How long can I leave it deactivated for until it would get deleted on its own?