Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Help my GF is a pregnant virgin!!!!!?

OK me and my GF have been in a relationship for sometime. We're in high school and we took chastity vows. We even got chastity belts with codes. So one day my girlfriend goes up to me and says i'm pregnant. I look at her belly and realise SHE IS!!!!!!!! The only problem is we have our chastity belts on! She says shes still a virgin and the only people who know our chastity belt codes are our parents!!!!!!! What could be going on? Seriously help!?!?!?!?!?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think she must have cheated on you or something. I don't see any other way that could have happened.

@Sharks fan V2: Your existence in this world is completely pointless. What you wrote contributes NOTHING to help answer the question.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

The probability of her egg cells mutating into a proper 46-chromosome zygote by itself is almost nil, so I'd definitely say that either she's lying about being a virgin, or she has contracted an illness that's giving off symptoms that you two are mis-reading. In the first scenario, you two need a real serious talk with each other. In the second, she needs to get to a hospital ASAP.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Well either the code was given out, or she is just flat out lying to you, because unless you have intercourse she can't just randomly get pregnant, it's just common sense.

• 7 years ago

Perhaps you should consider it's Gods baby. You arethe new baby Jesus step -dad . Try not to screw that up.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

She isn't a virgin. You should talk to the milkman

• 10 years ago

That is impossible. Unless, idk... you two messed around. Like..idk.. she jerked you off and your semen stayed on her hands and she fingered herself?? Lol, thats the only thing i can think of. Or she is just the next virgin mary :o

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You are clearly one of the dumbest people on Earth.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

so update?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.