Looking for 1-2 bedroom apartment in Dedham, West Roxbury, Roslindale or Waltham MA for $1000/m max!?

I need resources outside of boston globe and craigslist to find an apartment in the areas listed above. Apartment needs to be at least 1 bedroom with heat and hot water included and requires only first and last or first and deposit to move in. Need to move in by end of October. I've posted a housing wanted ad... show more I need resources outside of boston globe and craigslist to find an apartment in the areas listed above. Apartment needs to be at least 1 bedroom with heat and hot water included and requires only first and last or first and deposit to move in. Need to move in by end of October. I've posted a housing wanted ad on craigs list and I've checked into all the usual sites like myfirstplace.com, forrent.com and on and so forth. We do have poor credit but excellent rental and employment references. PLEASE HELP!
1 answer 1