Alexis Sanchez returning in 3 weeks?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/09/28/26...

According to this report he may return to action in 3 weeks.

It it possible that he could fully heal from his estimated 8 week injury in a period of under 6 weeks?

I'm all for it, I want him to have complete success here, is it possible though?

BQ: Do you think Sanchez can kick Pedro out of the starting 11?

@Bob , I'd say it is Pedro who has dipped in form recently, Villa has done pretty well so far I'd say, though both of them need to step it a notch.

@Nita, I had a feeling you would be :)

@José, very clever, I said ALMOST every article :P

Favorite Answer

Fantastic news, can't wait to see him back in action, I am still unsure of who will be a starter (when the big games come) between pedro, villa, cesc and sanchez, they all have an equal chance imo.

If that was true (goal.com, u know) then good luck for him.

but I don't think he can kick Pedro out of the starting line up cuz Pedro still fully understand the Tiki taka more than Sanchez and Sanchez still need to adapt fast (which is very hard).

good luck for him any way but I don't want to see an another Ibrahimovic or something cuz this players deserves to shine.

Woot!

Sanchez SHOULD replace Pedro. Sanchez gets back to defend more, giving Dani Alves more freedom to attack. It's difficult to say based on so little games for Barcelona, but I think he can and should overtake Pedro. Pedro will return as Villa gets older.

• Bob

Yeah we've seen players recovering sooner than expected from injuries like Higuain last season.

BQ: I think he would kick Villa sooner or later since he hasn't been in the best of forms and he's aging while Barca needs Pedro because he's a great finisher.

They shouldn't rush him or he'll just get injured again.

BQ: Maybe, but probably not. He doesn't have as much chemistry with his teammates as Pedro does. Maybe next season when he is more familiar with Barcelona's style of play and his teammates.

"For almost every article goal.com write they write another one that says the previous one wasn't true"

Pedro > Sanchez....

• This is great news, Alexis is a great player and once he learns to play in Barcelona he'll be a beast.

Yeh, he is a overrated player he can achive his success soon.

Alexis is overated and pedro is better

• Google

YESSSS YESSS YESSS !!!!! FORCA ALEXIS !!!!! :D :D :D :D MY DEAR ALEXIS !!!

BQ : I guess not this season , but if he continues improving he will be there next season ..for now i think they will share playing time ..

lol of course i would be 1st of all it's good when players get better(whoever it is , it's good that Nuri Sahin is good too)

2nd he's my favorite player and i get double happier for him ! :D

@Me is Anonnymous: WHO ARE YOU CALLING OVERRATED Y_Y

Source(s): so happy :D