Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 8 years ago

will china play the ''1911 revolution'' movie too in October this year?

Update:

it's played by Jackie Chan.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

I have watched tens of movies that used the 1911 Revolution as the story background. It doesnt need to be played in any particular month or date, because it plays everyday in Chinese people's mind. Chinese people should always remember that the consequences of being a weak and incapable country is inviting invasion.

The late Qing Dyansty was weak, incapable and corrupt that had turned China into a big pie for every foreign country to share, the way as Libya being invaded now. That is why I always hope that China to speed up the development of strong weapons to defend the country.

I love and am proud of our Chinese History, the history of a country with the longest history and earliest civilizations in the world.

• 8 years ago

Of course not. Any investigation of PRC history books will surely show that the Republic of China was never formed and never existed, except as a bunch of renegades who stood in the way of the CCP achieving great things, such as "The Great Leap Forward" (100,000,000 dead??) and "The Cultural Revolution" (another several million dead) on their way to world dominance.

Source(s): WNL
  • Doko
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

The movie is on view now,since Sep.23

• 8 years ago

According to global times it is going to be played in China.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/NEWS/tabid/99/ID/674091/...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.