Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 8 years ago

Can you get into any trouble by doing this?

So let's say you meet this guy on Craigslist, but you have no intention to actually date him, and you decide to invite him over to your house. But you give him a false address in a different city, and he is riding his bike for 3 hours to get there. Can you get in any legal trouble for intentionally standing someone up?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Rob
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Only after the guy chops up the lady that lives at that house.. You will be charged with murder..

Watch Movie Joy Ride

• 8 years ago

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are so cruel hahahahahahahaha thats hilarious!!!!! I dont think you can get into trouble because you have freedom of speech... ummm and he should be more careful with girls like you hahahahahaahaha although you most likely wont get into trouble i sure hope you feel sorry for making him ride his bike 3 hrs and breaking his heart it is not nice to do that :)

• 8 years ago

That's the stupidest & meanest thing I have ever heard.No you can't get in trouble,but let's say while he's on his way to your "house" he gets hit by a car & is killed.Then you could get in trouble.You played a part in his death.

• 8 years ago

Pity the fool that ends up with you, Kathy....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

He can sue you for any expenses incurred on the trip.

But, why would you be such a nasty person to DO that to someone anyway?

• 8 years ago

no

since when was lying against the law

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

f==k y=u.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.