Perfume for 13 year olds?

I need a new perfume to wear. Something afforable..(up to maybe 40 dollars?) I was thinking Princess or Lovestruck by Vera Wang but I'm not sure if that is too mature for me and I don't want like fruity scents..or too strong smells. Any examples of perfumes I could buy would be soo appreciated!

• Lola
    Best Answer

The new Wonderstruck perfume by Taylor Swift is amazing.

• Miaka

The Brittany spears perfume is pretty appropriate. It is kinda sweet and cotton candy like which is within your age range. Don't get anything with a strong musky scent as that is more mature smelling. Also try going to bath and body works and picking out a spray you like. That is cheaper and more affordable for your age. For the perfume it's like 20 bucks. There are tons of scents that aren't fruity. Just don't get scents like lancomes perfume Magnifique. I wear that but I'm 22. It's more of a mature scent and nothing I would wear when I was your age.

Peace, Love & Juicy Couture

Miss Dior Cherie

The alternative, since you say you don't want something too mature or too strong, would be to choose a body spray instead ♥ Bath & Body Works' Black Raspberry Vanilla smells amazing :)

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?c...

My suggestion would be to go to a store like Sephora and spray the perfumes for yourself.

You'll never know until you test them...the samples are there for a reason.

Even drug stores often will let you test perfumes out :)

Also, a lot of clothing stores put out their own scent. So maybe go to some of your favourite shops & test those out. Teen store = teen scent, right? ;)

If you don't want to smell, to mature, go for something that isn't too musky or to overwhelming.

Source(s): Good luck finding the perfect scent ♥

I love simple ones from Areopostale and Victorias Secret PINK. Pink has affordable body sprays for only 10 dollars. They smell amazing and theirs so many different options. Also, Areopostale has a cologne I absolutly love. Its called benton and it smells like heaven. Try it(:

Clinique Happy is really nice and young. I used to wear it. Now I wear Delices de Cartier.

i love dark kiss by bath and body works