What's your reaction to the L Word's Leisha Hailey's run in with Southwest Airlines?

Favorite Answer

I don't really know what to make of it, honestly. I'm wondering if Leisha is being totally honest about what happened. Southwest has been considered an ally company, but maybe they had one particular customer or stewardess that was particularly homophobic.

I've read this article and many others like it

the main point is that the airline asked them to stop snogging

not because they were gay but because there were complaints that Hailey had her hand up her gf's shirt

.I'd get tossed off too if i was feeling up my wife on a plane. but I'm not going to claim its because I'm black.

they were thrown off because of the abusive way they treated the staff.

straight or gay you have no right to abuse the workers, no matter how rich and powerful you are.

none. i'm a lesbian and l word fan and met leisha last march. she was a b*tch. not nice at all and very stuck up and unappreciative of her fanbase. however i'm not a huge fan of southwest airlines either. i've flown them several times and they treat their customers like the way walmart treats their customers, like crap, and they also allow screaming kids and toddlers to annoy the crap out of people and don't hold the parents accountable. so yea i cud careless i'm not a fan of either.

They should have used common sense and waited till they were away from others that they knew would be offended.

Being gay or lesbo doesnt give you the right to rub it in peoples faces.

It bigoted and discriminatory, they would not tell straight couples, to get off the plane for the same action.

i was angry i see a lawsuit coming up