Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

Is B cups big enough? GUYS ONLY?

I was just wanting a guys opinion. Is B cup size big enough? Or do they need to be bigger?? I feel really insecure about it because my boyfriend says that they aren't big enough and he would prefer I grrow into a C. But, do all guys think like that and are all guys jerks? I'm 16. So, is B cup size big enough?

• Irv S
    Favorite Answer

Don't knock your knockers dear.

They're fine, and 'down the road, when those 'C's are 'headed for the basement',

they'll still look 'perky'

Source(s): The grey hairs in my beard, The 'no hair's on my head.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is B cups big enough? GUYS ONLY?

I was just wanting a guys opinion. Is B cup size big enough? Or do they need to be bigger?? I feel really insecure about it because my boyfriend says that they aren't big enough and he would prefer I grrow into a C. But, do all guys think like that and are all guys jerks? I'm 16. So, is B...

Source(s): cups big guys only: https://shortly.im/saeXs

B Cups

I prefer a little bigger, but that's good! Size isn't as important as *perky* anyways ;) You're bf is an a**hole for telling you that. Even if I had that thought I would love my gf no matter what and never tell her she NEEDED to grow into a C. We all know you can't just *grow* on demand unless you got expensive surgery. Tell him you would like it if he grew a bigger d***, he wouldn't like that so much. Be yourself! :)

long as they're big enough you can get a good handful they're big enough to have fun with. Don't see the point in complaining about them not being big enough. Your boyfriend's just a jackass.

Source(s): My penis My hands

Anything from a b up to a d cup is great. alot depends on the rest of your body proportions as whether its attractive or not but if YOU want bigger don't worry they will likely grow with age, the pill and pregnancy much further down the track. if he doesn't like them tell him to **** off there will be plenty of guys who will love them

Different guys have different preferences.

I like smaller, myself.

• F P

Hell no. B's are sufficient for me. Love the look and the feel of the soft, smooth texture of the skin and how supple the kiss is to one side or the other.

• Lance is jealous.

B cups are ok. Guys do like bigger. But there's more to it than just that.

Tell him he has a small cock and you will tell all your friends if he doesnt shut his mouth.

I like facedown *** up so boobs no matter i like the booty dude.