I need your help! how would you plan to achieve your bachelor's degree? please read the additional info below?

so i have an assignment to do, and one of the questions is: " create a detailed outline of how you plan to obtain this goal within a specified time" firstly my goal is to achieve my bachelor's degree in dental therapy. but i need to make small goals in order to get to this big one, please, what are... show more so i have an assignment to do, and one of the questions is: " create a detailed outline of how you plan to obtain this goal within a specified time" firstly my goal is to achieve my bachelor's degree in dental therapy. but i need to make small goals in order to get to this big one, please, what are some small goals apart from studying more, attending all your classes etc that can help u achieve a bachelor's degree??
1 answer 1