How do you program a dish network remote to my sanyo tv?
- Anonymous9 years agoFavorite Answer
Hi Joy, I will be happy to assist you with your remote. The code for Sanyo TV is 590, 683, or 726. This is the procedure for readdressing the remote to your TV:
1. Turn the Television On.
2. Press and hold the clear TV Mode button for three seconds until the buttons on top light up. Release the TV Mode button and it will be flashing.
3. Enter the three-digit code using the buttons on the number pad.
4. Press the pound (#) button under the number 9.
Note: The TV mode light will flash three times.
Test functionality with the TV.
Return to Step 2 if the remote is not able to turn the TV On/Off, change the volume and mute the television and try the next 3 digit code on the list.
If you have any issues or additional questions, please feel free to e-mail me directly. Thank you!
Mary Catherine Brady
Dish Network Customer Support
2:45pm-11:15pm (MST) Tuesday-Saturday
- Anonymous4 years ago
Sanyo RemotesSource(s): https://shrinke.im/bapRV
- 7 years ago
what channel does a Sanyo tv need to be on for Dish network
- 6 years ago
hi when the dish person came over he gave us a new remote for the front room and didnt get a code sheet for my tv
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous5 years ago
--->> Tips---> https://trimurl.im/g51/how-do-you-program-a-dish-n...
- 4 years ago
Yes it might be correct