Confederate Flag Controversy?

Article----> http://news.yahoo.com/rebel-flag-still-flying-blac...

A dozen people marched against this woman who is a proud southern who flies her rebel flag proudly. Some view it as a symbol of slavery others, its a part of the southern history.

My point? is that the rebel flag is all over the southern US states. I myself have to rebel t-shirts. Quit your whining and complaining about it. Don't like our flag, get the heck out. My opinion. What do you view the rebel flag as? racism? southern heritage?

Favorite Answer

Wow stupid *** yanks Im pretty sure that didnt happen in the south or else it would have been ugly I dont know why people get offended by the confederate flag when it is pure history, we are not slave owners and we are not racist we are just damn proud to be what we are and they will have to kill me before I put down my flag! both american and confederate flag.

Well, as I recall, racism and Southern heritage go hand in hand, so whatever. Like it or not, the Confederate flag represents a region known for slavery - I also find it funny when these same people get all offended if their neighbor wants to fly a Mexican flag.

A Nazi flag can represent German heritage depending on the person.

To be honest no one cares, you just make a big deal out of it. If they would have left they would have been begging some country for support. It was around like so many years ago, your part of the USA and deal with it. Yeah, a lot of people view it as slavery actually. I'm just not one of them.

Edit: I read the article and all it is is some random white lady wanting attention.

It's not racism. It's southern heritage, and how they believed they should have been separated from the union because they were tired of the union trying to control who they sold their cotton to.

i view it as racism if you just so it off like that

• angel

daydream

i really just dont care...