Looking for foward facing carseats for taller toddler?

It is safest to keep children in 5pt harnesses for as long as possible, however what about taller toddlers? My son is at the tallest harness slot for his Britax roundabout 50, and the 2nd to highest slot for his Graco Nautilus seat. The problem is these seats harness children for higher weights, but not... show more It is safest to keep children in 5pt harnesses for as long as possible, however what about taller toddlers?
My son is at the tallest harness slot for his Britax roundabout 50, and the 2nd to highest slot for his Graco Nautilus seat. The problem is these seats harness children for higher weights, but not necessarily taller heights.
Example, my son is 21 months old, 36 or 37 inches tall and about 32 pounds.

Does anyone know any seat that will keep a taller kid in a harness? Do you have this issue with your toddler aswell?
Weight isnt the issue because he will be too tall long before he is too heavy. (nautilus has a 65lb harness and Roundabout a 50lb harness)