DS: Is it the right time to add another dog to the household?

I'm new to Yahoo! Answers, and I love the advice and opinions people can offer when questions are asked, so I thought I'd ask my second question on here. Right now I have three Rotties, a male and two females. My male is six years old and is more of a laid back dog, but my youngest Rottie (two years) is... show more I'm new to Yahoo! Answers, and I love the advice and opinions people can offer when questions are asked, so I thought I'd ask my second question on here.

Right now I have three Rotties, a male and two females. My male is six years old and is more of a laid back dog, but my youngest Rottie (two years) is very active, which is surprising since I've always known Rottweilers to be more of a "couch potato', but her energy motivates all of the pack to get out for some hard exercise. We will usually rollerblade for an hour everyday, go on hikes, jog, swim, bike, or go through the agility course for about two hours each day. My oldest dog, who is my eight year old female is having a hard time keeping up with all the activity, so I usually take her on an individual, slow paced walk every morning and let her stay by my side or rest inside while my other two Rotties are exercising.

I'm really interested in getting another dog to add to the household, but I don't know if now is the right time. Since I'm involved with the rescue in my area, I sometimes foster dogs until a family is interested in meeting the dog to see if they're an almost perfect match for each other. Right now I'm fostering the two year old female, I know I'm not her real owner, but I sometimes consider her my own dog, which I probably shouldn't, but I love her as much as I do my other two dogs.

After she gets adopted out, I'm considering getting another dog, most likely another Rottie. I'm leaning more towards a puppy rather than an adult, but I'm not 100% sure yet. I've been raised with Rottweilers all my life and they're the only breed I've ever had experience with, besides some of my other relatives' and friends' dogs.

The only thing I'm really worried about is where I'll be getting my dog from. I've always chosen to adopt, but I'd like to purchase my dog from a reputable breeder since I'm very interested in participating in Schutzhund, and I'm thinking that if I buy from a reputable Rottweiler breeder who breeds working quality Rotties my future dog will excel in this sport.

Thank you everyone in advance, and I know this is pretty long. I appreciate every answer given, and I hope you're all having a great day.