Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 years ago


My family and I recently moved to South Point Ohio to be nearer to family. My mother and I have just recently gotten jobs at Sam's Club here in South Point. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 1 month old daughter and we got a letter from aep ohio stating that we must come up with a $250 deposit or they will shut it off on October 3rd. I am at my wits end here, I have no verifiable income but once I get paid I will have no problem paying my bills. This is just insane and I really need someone's help. Is there anywhere I can turn to in the community that may help me with this. Is there any kind of energy assistance programs that will help me with this??? Please help me and my family.

5 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Ask your family and friends. Pay them back once you can.

    You can also ask for a loan, but I think asking your family is better, and you can always just babysit other kids for a while, it's an easy way to earn money, and your kids can have some company.

    Good luck~~^^;;

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    Try calling 211 First Call For Help. That is a nationwide number to access resources locally.


    Counselor GW

    If you would like to speak with one of our counselors you may contact us toll free 24 hours a day at the Boys Town National Hotline. (1-800-448-3000).

  • 9 years ago

    I dont know what aep is but u could get a loan . And pay it back over time. email me and ill give u the website and my referral code

  • maiya
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

    go talk to a minister and they will help you ans tell him that you will pay them back

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    talk to somebody

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.