Can i drink listerine to calm down?

Im having shakes from alcohol withdrawal due to running out of money. all of my fingers are shaking and im having twitches and i feel panic, and dizzy when i stand up. can i drink listerine to make this go away just for now? i see homeless people drink it alot but they drink the brown listerine i only have the... show more Im having shakes from alcohol withdrawal due to running out of money. all of my fingers are shaking and im having twitches and i feel panic, and dizzy when i stand up. can i drink listerine to make this go away just for now? i see homeless people drink it alot but they drink the brown listerine i only have the green. whats the difference between brown and green? is it taste or is the green poisonous or something? I NEED SOMETHING! IM FREAKING OUT

Please dont give me that crap on what it says on the back of the bottle i know what it says if drank call poison control blah blah blah. the people who drink it are bums and look like crap but their not dead.