What exactly has Barack Obama done that conservatives are so angry about?
Barack Obama has changed the world. No other leader can match his accomplishments. He solved global warming, provided free healthcare for everyone, created millions of jobs and repayed the $14 trillion national debt. Why are conservatives still unhappy?
- Liberal FascistLv 69 years agoFavorite Answer
• First President to Preside Over a Cut to the Credit Rating of the United States Government
• First President to Violate the War Powers Act
• First President to Orchestrate the Sale of Murder Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels
• First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
• First President to Defy a Federal Judge's Court Order to Cease Implementing the 'Health Care Reform' Law
• First President to Require All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party (insurance)
• First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on 'Shovel-Ready' Jobs -- and Later Admit There Was No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Jobs
• First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters
• First President to Bypass Congress and Implement the DREAM Act Through Executive Fiat
• First President to "Order a Secret Amnesty Program that Stopped the Deportations of Illegal Immigrants Across the U.S., Including Those With Criminal Convictions"
• First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees
• First President to Terminate America's Ability to Put a Man into Space.
• First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places(at least if you are a Black Panther or a member of ACORN that is)
• First President to Have a Law Signed By an 'Auto-pen' Without Being "Present"
• First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It
• First President to Threaten Insurance Companies if they Publicly Speak out on the Reasons for their Rate Increases
• First President to Tell a Major Manufacturing Company In Which State They Are Allowed to Locate a Factory
• First President to File Lawsuits Against the States He Swore an Oath to Protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN, etc.)
• First President to Withdraw an Existing Coal Permit That Had Been Properly Issued Years Ago
• First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Friends in a Corruption Case
• First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts
• First President to Golf 73 Separate Times in His First Two-and-a-Half Years in Office But remember: He will not rest until all Americans have jobs, affordable homes, green-energy vehicles, the environment is repaired and free circus tickets with popcorn!
-- "A socialist is somebody who doesn't have anything, and is ready to divide it up equally among everybody." Irish playwright George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950
- hungerfordLv 44 years ago
For starters, he insisted on passing a wellness care invoice with none enter being permitted from the republican participants, as they might no longer even advocate any amendments, and handed it regardless of over 70% of folks writing in that they didn't desire govt manage over their wellness. Next, he and his cronies spent an excessive amount of cash on failed coverage, that has validated incorrect ago, and stuff that they had criticized the Republicans of doing., and now he is making an attempt the equal factor once more, figuring out it doomed to failure and he can use it as a crusade instrument, plus nonetheless blaming Bush for the whole lot. He additionally promised an open govt and tons of time for all to evaluate any costs earlier than passage, whilst actually the wellness care invoice was once handed with out even the Democrats figuring out the contents. Yep, I'd say they have got motive to be pi$$ed.
- hironymusLv 79 years ago
I understand the next thing on his to-do list is paying off all outstanding mortgages and give everyone with an income under 50 K a year a free new car, made by GM (Government Motors) but only if he is reelected next year. There will be plenty of money now that the debt has been paid.
- JaredLv 79 years ago
It seems like the primary complaint conservatives have with President Obama is that he's spent a lot of money.
President Obama says that without economic stimulus packages, our economy would have ground to a halt after the 2008 financial crisis. Conservatives believe that his actions may have made that financial crisis worse in the long run, and possibly even in the short run.
In general, I think that it's safe to say that both 99% of President Obama's supporters and 99% of his opponents don't know enough about economics to actually have independent knowledge of whether the stimulus bills saved us from disaster or chilled the economy.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous9 years ago
He’s smarter, a better writer, better speaker, better liked as a human being, made them look real bad, had 200,000 Berliners waving American flags during the campaign, showed some compassion for the average citizen, called out the corporate elite on all the breaks they’ve been given over the past 30 years, ended the torture program, gave healthcare to 911 First Responders, enacted the Fair Pay Act, supported the minimum wage, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, was against the Iraq War from day one, killed Bin Laden, prevented a depression and turned 820,000 jobs lost per month into steady job gains for two years, stopped greedy insurance companies from screwing their customers as they had been with recision, pre-existing conditions discrimination, etc. Food Safety. Repealed DADT. He was “too tough” on BP, so Repubs apologized to BP. Wall Street Reform. Credit Card Reform. Student Loan Reform.
Lots of stuff he has done to make them angry. Anyone who has compassion for people really angers the right-wing.
- GEORGE BLv 79 years ago
Every dammm thing he has done related to the economy has been exactly the wrong thing to do, and it shows in an unemployment rate approaching 20%. That brings up this. Either he knew what he was doing and if that's true it means he created the problems intentionally, OR, he has no idea about what the effect of his policies and programs would be and that would make him even more dangerous to the economy.
- Mr. SmartypantsLv 79 years ago
The first guy go the right answer. Obama's only real crime is in getting elected, taking the White House out of Republican hands.
The Republicans have owned the White House for so many years that they see it as -their- house. When a Democrat gets elected president, they feel a huge injustice has been done, they've been screwed out of their property. It doesn't matter how good he is or even how conservative he is, he's a criminal and the Repubs' first priority is to get him outta there.
Repub congressional leaders, in both houses, have come right out and said that their top priority is to limit Obama to a single term. In other words, defeating Obama is more important to them than actually running the country, as they were elected to do. I think this is really shameful. It means that they don't want the recession to get better, they want things to get worse and worse in hopes that people will once again vote for 'hope and change' in 2012. They don't want Obama to get credit for healing the recession. They will refuse to cooperate with him on anything, even things they think are a good idea, even things they want themselves, because they don't want Obama to get credit for them.
- 9 years ago
Barack Obama went against the will of the people. It really doesn't matter what your opinion is on the subject, the truth is the healthcare bill was pushed through against the will of the people. A president who is not "for the people" is not a leader, but a worthless piece of trash. Why don't you and Barack go to England if you like it so much.
- Anonymous9 years ago
Anyone can tell you that in a bad economy that the debt should take a back seat to growth and jobs . The republicans have " pledged " to another cause .
- Anonymous9 years ago
violated the Constitution SEVERAL times
spent billions of tax payer dollars
spent Millions of tax payer dollars to fund his little vacations he and michelle love so much
has never actually proven an actual Birth Certificate
many more to list, but i'd get pissed off and end up throwing something
- Anonymous9 years ago
I thought doing drugs is illegal. And that on Yahoo. Stop it and learn to think again.