jake s asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Should I trade Michael Vick for Matt Forte?

I have Michael Vick,Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Joe Flacco as my qbs. Its a 2 qb league and ppr. I was offered Sam Bradford, Matt Forte, and Johnny Knox for Mike Vick and Reggie Bush. Forte has been good in Martz's passing offense and seems to be a good ppr bet for the season. Should i do this trade?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes.

Reggie Bush is a non-factor between the tackles and is only useful if there are no defenders within 10 yards.

Mike Vick is overrated and apparently made out of glass.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is putting up top 5-8 fantasy numbers.

Matt Forte is on pace to have 1500+ RECEIVING yards! Not to mention his rushing yards and many TD opportunities. Bradford is good to have for depth, but I would pull the trigger even without him in the mix! Good luck!

Who is the clown thumbing down every answer? Might as well do mine too! lol Maybe it's Mike V?

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

YES! I would do that in a heartbeat, Vick keeps getting more and more beat up as the year goes on, and Forte will keep on chugging along with the points and receptions! Knox is a good backup too, you would definitely have the better end of the trade here!

Good luck!

• 8 years ago

i would definitely do that. Reggie Bush is trash and Matt Forte will get a lot more receptions. Also, who knows how long Vick will last.

• 3 years ago

in case you have a QB yeah, Matt distinctiveness has probable the main factors for a RB this 12 months, In my league atleast. And as an Eagles fan im no longer happy to declare that the Eagles ought to be doing so plenty extra suited....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Do that trade.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.