Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 10 years ago

HOWS MY FANTASY TEAM?? IM 2-1 BUT IDK HOW..IM STACKED AT EVERY POSITION.. I SHOULD BE UNDEFEATED?

heres my starting week 4 lineup..10 teams, nfl.com standard scoring--

qb- brady

rb- mccoy

rb- turner

wr- v.jackson

wr- d.jackson

flex-s.johnson (buf)

te-grahm

k- hanson (det)

def- lions

BENCH

j.best

r.matthews

d.bryant

d.thomas

k.kolb

aj green

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Pretty good team, but I'm guessing their is another team or 2 in your league that also has a bunch of good players because it's a 10 team league. Also might want to get a better backup QB because Kolb sucks.

Source(s): T-BREZZ
  • 4 years ago

Your team is truly stable however the undertaking with a 10-team league is that there are oftentimes sufficient stable gamers to pass around, so the different communities are in all probability stacked too. whilst that occurs, that's all approximately enjoying the matchups and finding out on the splendid adult adult males to initiate each and each week. i'm in a 10-team league and now and returned you leave greater factors on your bench than you will like. whilst each and every participant has the potential to pass off and score a ton of things, now and returned you opt for for splendid and now and returned you opt for for incorrect. i does no longer hassle approximately your team. D. Jackson hasn't performed all that nicely so some distance this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. because of the fact the weeks pass on you will get a greater effectual theory of who to initiate and who to bench given the matchup. stable success!

• 10 years ago

Im assuming that ur in an 8-team league?? Cuz theres no way this is even a 10-team league! lol.. Im just gunna say that u prolly went against a team that had welker and mcfadden or even cam newton when he did awesome in his first 2 weeks!?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.