Are Ouija Boards Dangerous?

If you're playing w/an ouija board, & you break it w/out asking permission, can bad **** happen to you ? Like seriously, my friend & I got bored one night so we decided to play with one because we're stupid. & when you've "contacted a spirit" your actually welcoming the portal to hell into... show more If you're playing w/an ouija board, & you break it w/out asking permission, can bad **** happen to you ? Like seriously, my friend & I got bored one night so we decided to play with one because we're stupid. & when you've "contacted a spirit" your actually welcoming the portal to hell into your house hold. I've looked up research about this even before I've done one, & I know the consequences, & believe in them 100 %. I heard to make it work, you really have to believe. Anyway, me & my friend were playing with one, the lights were off & we had 7 candles circled around us to "protect" we were sitting knee to knee, w/a circular piece of glass to move with. We warmed it up by going in a circle until we felt the board get hot. Then we moved it to "Hello" stated our names, all that yada yada. & When you finally get someone, or something, from hell, you feel your arm become paralyzed, and you seriously cannot feel it. You'd know if the other person was moving it, because your index fingers are supose to be touching, and Magen (My friend) was scared shitless so she didn't dare move. You ask questions, ask for signs that they're actually there. The candles started flickering, the lights went on & off, and then my brother burst into my room & made us break it before asking permission. A couple of days later, Magen's Aunt died & she was only 34. She was healthy, & nothing was wrong w/her. & Then both of my dogs died out of no where. So my question is: When you break an Ouija Board w/out permission, can the demons/person/lost soul do things to the ones you love? Or was it just a crazy cowinceadence? (< spelt so wrong)
9 answers 9