What is the lowest thc content in marijuana?

I just want to know what is the lowest thc content that marijuana has. And what is the highest. And how do u know how much thc content is in it. If there is a way to tell at all.

Favorite Answer

The lowest is 0.3 Found in a Rudderelis in Russia. The seeds are eaten for food as a high protien porridge (like oatmeal), it not smoked. Ditch Weed is very low in THC. It grows in ditches and along the sides of highways in IA. I used to live there. My dogs used to pee on it. If you were to smoke and get high, you were getting high on the dog pee. Millions of plants grow all over IA. It is a useless weed.

The THC content was much lower in 1970's. It was about 4.5 percent. You needed a lot to get high.

"marijuana" is a subjective term when it comes to THC content. Legally, at least for licensed hemp farming, in the US, marijuana is any cannabis product that has over .3% marijuana, however, in practical terms, it is not considered marijuana unless it has at least 3% THC in terms of dried weight (the alternative being hemp). I believe the highest to date is 33%. Average street marijuana is anywhere from 10-15% THC. Average medical marijuana is anywhere from 18-23% THC. There is no way to tell for sure exactly how much THC marijuana contains except for to weigh it, then extract all the THC, weigh the THC, and see what percentage of it was THC, this is tricky because of water content, the average dried and cured marijuana is anywhere from 5-15% water in weight, so the conundrum is if you dry it for testing THC%, do you leave this water? completely drying it would break down the plant material and leave you with the oils, which would test a much higher percentage of THC, so how one goes about doing the actual measuring varies the results greatly. However, there are tell tale signs to a rough estimate, from what I've heard, if it glows purple under a black light, but it's dry, it's anywhere from 10-18% (though don't know how accurate that is), if it's slightly sticky to the touch, it's anywhere from 18-25%, and if it's really sticky to the touch, it's 25+%, if it doesn't work very well, it's under 10%. That's just what I've gathered and I can imagine there is no reliable way to actually know for sure.

peace

There is no precise evidence which can suggest us the exact content of THC in marijuana but roughly its between 10-30%.

It can run anywhere from about 10% (dirt weed ) to 30 % ( top shelf medical marijuana.)

Average medical marijuana if about 18%.

Has to be lab tested to get the THC content.