Head ach that has been non stop for a week?

Iv had a horrible headache for over week :( now my left arm has a burning feeling . The back of my head hurts and neck should I go to the er?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    I would see your doctor immediately. If they are not available, head to the ER. Hope you're okay :)

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Jenny
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    Tell your parents that you want to be seen by a neurologist a doctor who specializes in both brain and nerve disorders, You should have been given medication to help with the pain. IF they can't get you to a neurologist soon have them take you back to the emergency room. And have them insists that you see one ASAP a really bad headache can be caused by a lot of things you need to see a specialist.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.