Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

giant spider movie???????

i remeber years ago well ive watched a few giant spider films that 2008 one scifi original where theyre all trapped in the lodge or whatever and ive seen 8 legged freaks but theres another one heres a scene of the movie theyre trapped on a cargo ship i actually think its like the big us military ship and theres all these giant spiders theres a giant green one and other ones bt i cant figure out this movie but its a great movie.

Update:

PS. its not any of these movies[i allready checked them out]:

-Eight Legged Freaks

-Earth VS the Spider

-Arachnaphobia

-The giant spider invasion

2 years ago

Report Abuse

Tarantula

Update 2:

PS. its not any of these movies[i allready checked them out]:

-Eight Legged Freaks

-Earth VS the Spider

-Arachnaphobia

-The giant spider invasion

2 years ago

Report Abuse

Tarantula

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Is it spiders released in 2000

if not look on the idmb database and see what u can find but the summary of this film was

A DNA experiment on a rare breed of spider is taking place on a NASA space shuttle, when a freak meteor shower engulfs the shuttle, causing everything to go horribly wrong. One survivor is found on the ship and watched over in a secret location deep in the California desert. The problem continues, as the survivor isn't alone, as another deadly spiders climbs out of him and goes on a rampage around the ship. Curious reporter Marci Eyre must now survive, escape and warn everyone before the spider reaches outside the desert

Spiders II: Breeding Ground (2001) More at IMDbPro »

Jason and Alexandra 'Alex', a close couple, loose their sail yacht in a storm and are grateful to get picked up by Captain Jim Bigelow's commercial carrier. Suspicous about the rough treatment and injections given by ship's doctor Gerbac which make the strong man faint, and realizing the ship is improbably empty and the radio not broke as the crew claims, Jason starts snooping around and finds human bodies on meat hooks, but even Alex thinks he's just hallucinating. Alas while sane Jason is restrained for his 'paranoia', the real madmen are the doc's genetic experiment outfit, who abuse their human captives as live incubators for a giant spider's eggs...

• 4 years ago

Spiders Movie 2000

• Lily
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Well you kinda got rid of all the movies Eight Legged Freaks, Earth VS The Spider, Arachnophobia,The Giant Spider Invasion, and Tarantula are almost all of them. I am sorry but I don't think there are any other movies about giant spiders or spiders for that matter!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Wow! Thank you! I was wondering the same thing yesterday

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

"Webs?" ...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.