I'm looking for a remedy for homemade abortions, any help (read description for the story)?

Okay, I know that in no time I will be swamped with countless people saying how wrong it is, but you do not understand the situation so let me explain. My girlfriend and I were playing around (did not have actual sex, but just played and I cam and apparently when it got on my hand and then fingered her, I... show more Okay, I know that in no time I will be swamped with countless people saying how wrong it is, but you do not understand the situation so let me explain. My girlfriend and I were playing around (did not have actual sex, but just played and I cam and apparently when it got on my hand and then fingered her, I didn't clean it off enough). She was a virgin when we started, her hymen was intact (and I'm not an idiot, I know what and where it is so she was clearly a virgin and it's clearly my child). We did not think it was possible, but we did many home pregnancy tests and even got a doctors opinion, this was a small chance to happen and low and behold it happened.

She lives in a home right now where if they found out she was pregnant she will be kicked out. She is also receiving income from a church to pay for her rent and her school funds as long as she is living at that home (in other words, if she is kicked out, she will have no money to live on and no home). So, adoption is out of the question, they will not tolerate pregnancy no matter the future outcome of the child. You should be aware she is poor and thus why she lives in this home (or shelter if you will). I cannot supply the abortion pill because 1. It costs $300 which neither of us have and 2. My parents work for the church that is sponsoring her.

I realize some of you will still say to just have the child and what not, if we bring the child into this life it will be hard to take care of it (PLEASE REALIZE THAT) and cause much suffering for the child to be forced to live on the streets. And again, she can't live with me because I live with my parents and have no money and they will not take her in because of this.

We tried to take every other precaution before coming here, but as you see we are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Regular abortion and adoption is out of the question. And do take note WE HAVE LEARNED and will not even try fooling around. In fact, the only reason we did that was because she wanted to have sex but didn't want to risk pregnancy and birth control still holds a risk too high for her, so we decided to just fool around with oral and touching each other.

And do know I did clean off my hand before fingering her, the doctor and us still have no idea how the hell that could have happened. He even said it was such a low chance it's not even heard of.

So yeah, now you know the story, so we really need remedies. And we're not looking to try smoking a lot of cigarettes or drinking a lot of alcohol, there is a chance the child will come out mentally disabled and you know as well as I do that they would never survive in an adoption house if it had to come to that.

Oh, and she can't just simply move to another house (again, no money support if she does and we already tried that when she was getting harassed by other women there).
Update: 1. I'm not a troll, this really happened, moron. You're probably just mad because you're probably not for abortion and this stumped you. 2. A free clinic works wonders without insurance and money. Also, he said to look into aborting it and gave us some names of abortion clinics. 3. The only way you can go to... show more 1. I'm not a troll, this really happened, moron. You're probably just mad because you're probably not for abortion and this stumped you.

2. A free clinic works wonders without insurance and money. Also, he said to look into aborting it and gave us some names of abortion clinics.

3. The only way you can go to jail is if you go around bragging about what you did and if she was pass 20 weeks. What do you think we would try this at about 7 months in? No, this was only a few weeks, we're not stupid.

4. She has no parents, I said she's living at a shelter (well I realize some still have their parents to talk to) her dad lives in New York City (we're in NC) and her mom abandoned her after she was 3 weeks old and went back to Cuba. Her dad didn't want anything to do with her because she was "holding him back" from his life. He sent her to her brother down here, but then he got rid of her after she turned 18 because he could no longer benefit from her student income check. So basi
Update 2: Also, Breezie, did you read what I said? We CAN'T have the child or she will be forced out of the home she lives in now along with no more income from the church that is sponsoring her. Which means, she will not be able to get funds for her school to get her GED. These things are powered by the church, and this... show more Also, Breezie, did you read what I said? We CAN'T have the child or she will be forced out of the home she lives in now along with no more income from the church that is sponsoring her. Which means, she will not be able to get funds for her school to get her GED. These things are powered by the church, and this church does not take kindly to premarital sex. Even if she gave it up for adoption, if they found out (and they will) she had the baby, she will be kicked out onto the streets. She can't even live with me because my parents are the church. We both have been trying to get jobs for the past year so we can get out of these homes, but because of the economy, we can't. Children may be a blessing, but not when they will suffer and not when they cause the mother to suffer to try and take care of them. But if worse comes to worse, we'll end up giving it up to adoption and pray the church will be merciful, but I doubt it. She already decided she doesn't want it because she CAN'T