Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 9 years ago

Is there any difference between oregeno the essential oil and wild oregeno?

Because I have been taking it orally for the past week or so to help me with some problems I've been having and I heard that oregano the essential oil will burn your intestines. Is that true? I have been diluting it, I take it with some milk.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Mads
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Oil of Wild Oregano is a potent health aid. Its primary active ingredient, Carvacrol, "when laboratory tested, proved to be one of the strongest antiseptics known to man".

Even a tiny amount of Carvacrol quickly and naturally eliminates a wide variety of pathogens such as bacteria, yeast, fungi, parasites and viruses.

The advantage of using Wild Oregano Oil is that these pathogens cannot build an immunity to it, as is the case with pharmaceutical drugs.

Also, by choosing Oregano potential side effects of drugs as well as the danger of developing virulent mutations are avoided.

Internal applications:

* Colds * Flu * Sore Throat * Cough * Sinusitis * Bronchitis * Asthma * Bladder, Kidney and other Infections * Candidiasis * Peptic Ulcer * Fatigue * Headaches * Allergies * Bad Breath * Indigestion * Parasites incl. Cryptosporidium and Giardia * and more.

Normal dosage: 2-3 drops, two or three times a day, under the tongue (mix well with saliva before swallowing), in juice, water or tsp. of honey.

External applications:

* Gum Disorders * Toothache * Cold Sores * Puncture Wounds * Acne * Dandruff/Seborrhea * Warts * Athlete’s Foot * Boils * Nail Fungus * Bed Sores * Head Lice * Scabies * Ringworm * Rosacea * Eczema * Psoriasis * Sore Joints * Back Pain * Arthritis * and more.

Oregeno the essential oil is a blend of wild oregeno with other oil

Blends Well With: Bay, bergamot, camphor, cedarwood, chamomile, citronella, cypress, eucalyptus, lavender, lemon, litsea cubeba, oakmoss, orange, petitgrain, pine, rosemary, tea tree, thyme

Source(s): herbs4cure.com
  • 9 years ago

You're taking an essential oil orally? Eeeps! I'd be sure I had a doctor's prescription for that or I'd be very worried for my liver. EOs are never to be taken orally without the guidance of a doctor and only then for a very short window of time.

Source(s): I'm a clinical aromatherapist
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

save your money. Get a plant and put oregano into your salads, your pasta dishes and pizzas.

As for "when laboratory tested, proved to be one of the strongest antiseptics known to man", that is BS, all I can find is the same claim all over the internet with strange and random diseases it's supposed to cure. Whenever you get that thing it's always BS.

Produce the lab report.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.