If you could get a TC badge in any category without contributing, what section would it be?

Say you get an email from yahoo answers telling you that you can get a TC badge in any category, but you never have to answer questions in it. What category would you choose?

Best Answer

Interior design...ie. Home & Garden!

always,

Ladyitch

I'm not exactly thrilled with the whole dynamics of Y!A but I can understand the appeal it has for some people. Just my opinion, getting a TC badge is like a neon sign to everyone, "Hey, look at me! I don't have a life and spend it here all the time!"

Top ten list for most best answers...please! Go over to R&S to see how supposed morally superior folks make a mockery of their religion by beating the system with sock accounts to stay on top of the list.

TU & TD, well we all know how that works. It's basically a popularity contest with who is the least annoying or most friendly. Giving a TU or TD really seems to have nothing to do with how valid an answer really is.

Voting for Best Answer...c'mon, lets get real! Some use that also as a popularity contest and some use it as a way of getting in the last word for an answer they don't like or was just flaming on the questioner.

Unfortunately I've been around here for a little while to see many people get stomped on and treated like dirt but really think that's just the nature of the beast. Look how many regulars just up and leave. Some leave out of boredom and some leave because they can't stand the game anymore.

I can Get any badge i want i am going for three in a different category .. Lol not telling

If a Random one was dropped on me it would be art and humanities - Genealogy

Programming & Design

I'm a programmer and I've never visited that category once!

Would be a nice badge to show off ha ha

Philosophy

• Mack

Psychology

Insanity

I would have to say engineering, as it's about the only section where the typical respondent has more education than me.

Are you kidding, I'm trying to lose that thing!!

Plus, there is nothing "dardy" about a R&S TC badge....hahaha, it's bloody embarrassing! ;)

I would choose Religion and Spirituality so I could feel dardy