promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you think Leonardo DiCaprio will receive an Oscar in his movie career ?

1997 Titanic

2004 The Aviator

2010 Inception

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

99 percent Leonardo DiCaprio will receive an Oscar next year. His performance in J.Edgar is great. Kate Winslet did not win oscar for titanic - best film of her carrer but she won for the reader .Because she was robbed so many times in past 13 years . It 18 years since Leonardo DiCaprio first oscar nominations so i think Leo will win next year

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Kathy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Best Leo Movie: Inception Most Overrated Leo Movie: Titanic Most Underrated Leo Movie: Celebrity

• 9 years ago

Titanic and Inception were probably not the best examples of work that he should have been up for an Oscar for.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Im not sure if he pissed off the oscar voters - but his win snubs have been pretty obvious

In the Aviator he was fantastic, Departed awesome, and Blood Diamond probably his best

he is far better than 95% male actors

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I am sure he will win although I don't think any of his movies so far have been good enough when looking at who he was competing against in that year for an award. I just hope he wins one for a good performance rather than the Academy realising that they have over looked him and then give him one for a lesser performance which sadly happens.

• Dan M
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

He's a good actor but honestly I don't think he'll get one, if he was then it would have been for Titanic imo.

btw you forgot The Departed, the best film he's been in.

• 9 years ago

He is a good actor, i wish he is awarded a oscar, then again I don't really think much of the academy awards

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He also got one for 'blood diamond' 2007. But I do agree he's a great actor!

• 9 years ago

He's an amazing actor, he definitley deserves one.....Dont forget the beach and blood diamond, they are awesome!

• 9 years ago

They always over look him its like its all old farts voting who vote for the prettiest females but 'forget' him an vote for another old fart. Makes me hella mad he and Johnny Depp are my favorite actors.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.