Do you think Leonardo DiCaprio will receive an Oscar in his movie career ?

1997 Titanic

2004 The Aviator

2010 Inception

Favorite Answer

99 percent Leonardo DiCaprio will receive an Oscar next year. His performance in J.Edgar is great. Kate Winslet did not win oscar for titanic - best film of her carrer but she won for the reader .Because she was robbed so many times in past 13 years . It 18 years since Leonardo DiCaprio first oscar nominations so i think Leo will win next year

• Kathy

Best Leo Movie: Inception Most Overrated Leo Movie: Titanic Most Underrated Leo Movie: Celebrity

Titanic and Inception were probably not the best examples of work that he should have been up for an Oscar for.

Im not sure if he pissed off the oscar voters - but his win snubs have been pretty obvious

In the Aviator he was fantastic, Departed awesome, and Blood Diamond probably his best

he is far better than 95% male actors

I am sure he will win although I don't think any of his movies so far have been good enough when looking at who he was competing against in that year for an award. I just hope he wins one for a good performance rather than the Academy realising that they have over looked him and then give him one for a lesser performance which sadly happens.

• Dan M

He's a good actor but honestly I don't think he'll get one, if he was then it would have been for Titanic imo.

btw you forgot The Departed, the best film he's been in.

He is a good actor, i wish he is awarded a oscar, then again I don't really think much of the academy awards

He also got one for 'blood diamond' 2007. But I do agree he's a great actor!

He's an amazing actor, he definitley deserves one.....Dont forget the beach and blood diamond, they are awesome!

They always over look him its like its all old farts voting who vote for the prettiest females but 'forget' him an vote for another old fart. Makes me hella mad he and Johnny Depp are my favorite actors.