Chaos
Chaos asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

Are the Colts winning at halftime because Peyton Manning is in the coaching booth?

The TRUE Colts coach for the past 12 years (including this one)? "Giving advice: is probably calling the plays. Does his presence make the Colts better?

Lol Brett Favre. I let bias get into my way of picking the BIlls over the Patriots and it worked. I also picked the Giants over the Eagles (expecting Vick to get another injury) and that worked out too. Still got 4 wrong though in this week of upsets

Best Answer

I wouldn't be surprised if Caldwell is just a figure head. Peyton Manning is probably the closest thing to a player-manager I've seen in football. I think Manning could be a head coach in the future because he has a very deep understanding and knowledge of the game, and he is well respected by a lot of people.

• R J

Actually when a NFL team is getting 10 or more points they normally cover and half the time win the game out right! Also if a team allowed 40 or more points the previous week and lost they rebound as there were normally a lot of turnovers and mistakes.

So today kc got beat by over 40 last week adn was getting 15 points to San D and they lost 20 to 17 an easy cover. The Colts are getting 11 and a half points and doubt that sits right with them and so the players of the teams know the line and that they are a big dog and actually embarrassed and play harder. Go back and check but if you go to Vegas you can make a killing playing the money line. Remember when the colts played Houston they were getting nine. Have a great 2011.

Oh yea there was one other play today and that was the Bills/Patriots game to go over 54 and a half. I could not believe that mississippi State was giving La Tech 17and a half points as Tech has beaten them the last three games and should have won out right except with 3 minutes left the qb threw an interception in triple coverage from the 20 of State, they just should have kicked a FG as they would have won. Went into ot and they got the ball first, second and five the the QB once again threw an INT into triple coverage. Then State ran it in. But La tech was an easy cover.

But as far as Peyton he is probably having a blast telling them how to pick the weaknesses of the Steelers apart. Normally you have upsets in the 3rd and 4th games due to the team cominbg together and getting in gear and used to each other.

Source(s): private sports touting service for over 20 years
  • Sue

That is the only reasonable explanation. We all know that Peyton Manning is the actual head coach of the Colts.

No, they are winning because Big Ben is playing horrible. The defense scored 1 TD and put the offense in the red zone twice but only got field goals

I think he does make the Colts better. He's a force on and off the field. Him just being there helps. I'd like to see them win (but my ESPN pigskin pick 'em is completely screwed up with all these upsets, lol).

• It may be true but one thing is for sure, it is true that if you combined the Steelers and Colts offensive lines you'd have the average college offensive line

No,They're winning because the Steelers are pass happy.

Source(s): I hope the Steelers win ,I'm in first place with 36 points in my espn pigskin pick'em group.

That, or the Steelers just suck.

No... Cause the Steelers suck!