Why am I this Way When it Comes to Praise and Worship?

Christians, Why do I find myself this way when it comes to praise an worship? So, basically, I have grown up in a Christian family. I went to Christian school my whole life, and got saved when I was 12.. I rededicated my life to god when i was 15, because I fell into some pretty rotten ways! I am now 17, and I... show more Christians, Why do I find myself this way when it comes to praise an worship?
So, basically, I have grown up in a Christian family. I went to Christian school my whole life, and got saved when I was 12.. I rededicated my life to god when i was 15, because I fell into some pretty rotten ways! I am now 17, and I find it difficult to praise and worship in my home church. (my mom and dad are the pastors) Our church is non-denominational, but we are rather up beat, and believe in the bible. Some would classify the way we believe as "Pentecostal" or "Apostolic" but, we do not believe that one needs to hold a certain outward appearance WHATSOEVER!... You can come dressed in pants, skirt, shorts, t-shirt, jeans, makeup, long hair, short hair, beard, uni brow! LOL... anyway!!!! You catch my drift! BUT my church consists of old people, old people, and some little kids! I am the only teen.. (unless I bring friends) So, I just started college, and got involved with Campus Crusade for Christ, and they have weekly PW services called 180. And I can go in there, in a lecture hall full of 400 college students, and raise my hands and praise God to the Contemporary christian songs and sing loudly for Jesus, but when I get in my little church of approximately 25-30 people that I have known my whole life, and they start singing Hymn songs, and old fashioned music (still upbeat.. just for the older generation) I cant do it!?!? I walk into that lecture hall, the guitar starts and I get cold chills going down my back! Is it all because the style of music? We have drums, piano and guitar at our church.. amd my dad likes when I teach him some of my Contemporary songs and he plays electric guitar for me, and I sing in church.. But it seems like the old fashioned members just don't get it...? Why am I like this when it comes to PW?