Need a solution to keep a dog chain from tangling.?

First off I will say I do not believe in chaining up any animals let alone a dog but at this time it is the only way I can deal with the current situation. Need a solution to keep dog chain from tangling n bunching up possibly some sort of swivel ring double sided. Here is the deal. I have a 60lb extremely strong... show more First off I will say I do not believe in chaining up any animals let alone a dog but at this time it is the only way I can deal with the current situation.
Need a solution to keep dog chain from tangling n bunching up possibly some sort of swivel ring double sided. Here is the deal. I have a 60lb extremely strong dog. He breaks through even the thickest of those cable covered in vinyl tie outs within an hour. He is much too aggressive for me to allow to roam free at this time so he must be tied out until his testosterone levels drop from being neutered (hopefully this does the trick) He is not a problem for adults or children per se however he hates other male dogs and bicycles for some odd reason and recently accidentally bit a small child riding down the street by trying to bite the bicycle itself--the boys leg got in the way as he was pedaling the bike. I live in a rural area where most folks allow their animals--exp dogs to roam free and I do not want my dog to mame or kill another dog or possibly hurt another child or anyone, thus the only solution at this time is to keep him chained up. The problem I am experiencing is daily he tangles his chain up as he is a very active dog running back forth and around all of the time and I have to go out there and untangle it. I need some sort of swivel I can put on the end of the chain where I hook it to a tree and also a swivel for his collar in hopes this keeps him from getting tangled or at least tangled so often. I do have a bit of doubt if this would truly work as the only way I would be able to attach this to the tree anyhow would be with a master lock for it to be secure. He even must wear a long master lock around his collar as he wears the little rings they put on collars for chains to hook to within a matter of days. If you perhaps have another solution by all means let me know as I am at the point of exasperation trying to figure out how to keep him from getting tangled. He is on a 30' galvanized chain rated at 450lbs as he breaks smaller ones with ease. However I was able to purchase this chain as a light weight so it does not weigh him down or bother him to drag around.
Sorry for all the details but I figured if you knew the details of my predicament you could best help me.
TYVM for any ideas products or help you can advise me with.
PS: fencing it not an option I have two n half acres and this dog also is clever enough to climb even a very tall fence by sticking his paws into the chain link fence and climbing right over or digging under quickly plus the cost would be out of my range by a long shot. Those small outside dog kennels you can purchase at places such as Lowes or pet stores just won't cut it either as I do not want to keep him confined to such a small area and he would dig right under it anyhow. Shock collars don't even phase him the least so that is not an option either. Those dog trolleys won't work for our situation as my yard is full of trees and he would get wrapped around one in a matter of minutes plus probably break the trolley with his strength.
I also want to add that I had had him neutered at 6-8 weeks old as the spay/neuter place swore up n down he was old enough. Well a few months later lo & behold a testicle dropped--they had missed it! They advised me to just take a wait and see approach as they told me many dogs left with one testicle never realize they have one and never get aggressive et. Well this worked for apx a yr then all of the sudden he became aggressive towards male dogs even aggressive at my old Lab who was his best buddy since he was a pup! Tried training n everything to no avail so I finally just took him in apx a month ago to be neutered the rest of the way. Am praying this learned behavior he got when the testicle appeared will change him back to the loving dog that he was prior or at least calm the situation down to a controllable level.
Update: Just cannot afford fencing of any type right now or it would of been my first choice (if i could figure out how to keep him from climbing over it lol!) We've already been the route of professional training to the tune of several hundred dollars. He would do good at the training sessions but as soon as we got home... show more Just cannot afford fencing of any type right now or it would of been my first choice (if i could figure out how to keep him from climbing over it lol!) We've already been the route of professional training to the tune of several hundred dollars. He would do good at the training sessions but as soon as we got home revert to same behavior. He gets plenty of exercise believe me--he is on a 30 foot chain and runs every bit of it constantly playing around with my other female spayed dog who is his buddy--he even loved her so much he dug a hole for her to lay in besides him this summer when it was hot out lol!! What gets him riled up is as I said we live in a rural area on 2 1/2 acres and have plenty of wildlife--exp deer come into the yard to graze coyotes also as well as other types of wildlife. We live far off of the road so kids riding through our yard just never happens. The day he bit the lil boy he happened to have busted his cable and was loose n roaming and I was trying to catch up