Some Spurs fans think we have 4th spot wrapped up - but I'm not so sure if we have?

its not as easy as that - and I don't think for a minute that we're going to comfortably secure 4th place in the League, because we haven't seen how this squad of players will perform during the business end of the season when injuries and suspensions take their toll not to mention the physical and... show more its not as easy as that - and I don't think for a minute that we're going to comfortably secure 4th place in the League, because we haven't seen how this squad of players will perform during the business end of the season when injuries and suspensions take their toll not to mention the physical and mental fatigue on regular starters (Bale, Modric, Van Der Vart, Defoe).

On top of all of that we need Liverpool to be as good as they were last season and the one before it and on paper their squad has drasticaly improved since then.

I would have prefered to have seen us beat a strong XI man Liverpool at White Hart Lane because that would have given us a much clearer picture as to how good we are against the big teams at home, we were woeful against Manchester United at Old Trafford though I have to say and that was without star man Modric - who I hate to say it, probably won't be with us next season.

Harry Redknapp needs to make sure that a 4th spot in the League is the most important objective at this club this season - it takes precedence over any cup right now. Liverpool are a good side and play great football and have Dalglish back there and they do look light years better than last season - which is why I think 4th spot is going to be a battle.

I just feel we need to sign a world class goalkeeper and then we'd be ready to challenge for the premier league title. We've brought in a world class striker in Adebayor who has already settled down nicely alongside Defoe but its a gk we need.