My girlfriend doesn't get me anything?

we have been together for 11 months, in 3 days a year. last christmas, she made me a keychain. my birthday passed 5 days ago... nothing! she hasn't got me anything, on valentines or even our anniversaries... i don't expect anything, i'm not mad or upset.... i just don't understand. i have gotten her... show more we have been together for 11 months, in 3 days a year. last christmas, she made me a keychain. my birthday passed 5 days ago... nothing! she hasn't got me anything, on valentines or even our anniversaries... i don't expect anything, i'm not mad or upset.... i just don't understand. i have gotten her jewelry (a ring, bracelet & 2 necklaces), a build a bear & other things! some were out of the random, like... "here baby..." i got her things on our anniversaries, valentines & her birthday! never missed a special day. i love her, she says she loves me. i told her, i don't expect anything from her, i would like a cut out heart or card that says "i love you" or something.. it would be nice..... she says, she doesn't know what i like.... i know what she likes, because i notice & i been with her long enough.... what's going on? i don't get it.....? what does this mean????
7 answers 7