特洛伊戰爭的結尾

當特洛伊陷落時,赫克托的遺孀Andromache曾為了哀悼被丟下城牆的幼子有一段詩歌,詳細的出處不太肯定。

想請教熟悉希臘神話和史詩的高手能麻煩一下告訴我那篇文章的內容。

1 Answer

Rating
  • Stanza
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    版大您好:

    稍微翻了伊利亞德的內容,看起來好像不是在那裡面,您說的內容應該是Edith Hamilton的作品Mythology裡面第14章"The Fall of Troy"裡面的詩歌,內容如下,附上中文翻譯(摘自 希臘羅馬神話  吳瑜雲譯  書瑜文學出版社),希望是您說的部分:

    (傳令兵傳遞給Andromache的內容)

    The boy must die —be thrown

    這男孩必須死—

    Down from the towering wall of Troy.

    從特洛伊高聳的城牆丟下,

    Now—now—let it be done. Endure

    現在—現在—就要執行了,

    Like a brave woman. Think. You are alone.

    像個勇敢的婦人堅強點,,想想妳的孤獨,

    One woman and a slave and no help anywhere.

    一個女奴,四處無助。

    She knew that what he said was true. There was no help. She said good-by to her child.

    她知道他所言為真,沒有希望了,她向小孩道別。

    Weeping, my little one? There, there.

    我的寶貝,你哭了嗎?哦!哦。

    You cannot know what waits for you.

    你不知怎樣的遭遇在等著你。

    —How will it be? Falling down—down—all broken—

    —這會是如何?墜落下來—下來—粉身碎骨—

    And none to pity.

    沒人憐憫。

    Kiss me. Never again. Come closer, closer.

    吻別吧,靠近我,靠近些。

    Your mother who bore you—put your arms around my neck.

    生你的母親—用你的手摟住我的頭。

    Now kiss me, lips to lips.

    現在親吻我,唇對唇。

    Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.