If women want equal rights, why can't men hit women?

Not trying to sound sexist but... I think it's kinda hypocritical... Women are like "TREAT US EQUAL OMG!" but then are like "Hey, you can't hit me, you're MAN!" because men are like stronger and what not... I'm not saying domestic violence or ANY kind of violence is okay.... show more Not trying to sound sexist but... I think it's kinda hypocritical...
Women are like "TREAT US EQUAL OMG!" but then are like "Hey, you can't hit me, you're MAN!" because men are like stronger and what not...
I'm not saying domestic violence or ANY kind of violence is okay. I'm not advocating it. But, shouldn't men be able to knock a ***** out if she's asking for it? Similar to how he'd hit a guy?
I AM a girl by the way.
Update: NONONONONO. Wow you all misunderstood. I'm not talking "legal." I know it's not legal to assault people lol.
I'm saying like it's more... frowned upon for men to hit women. And that shouldn't be the case.
I should have specified.