carl n asked in SportsFootball (American) · 10 years ago

Who is the SEC rooting for in #1 Oklahoma vs Mizzou game?

I"m sure it's Mizzou as that opens up a #1 spot for a SEC team. But, they do have that open invitation to join SEC and it would serve notice as to what they bring to table. So for once, SEC fans really check your facts before posting reply. Better yet,only reply if your SEC team even has a winning record vs. Mizzou. Arkansas gets to post, because it compiled its record while in SWAC.

I said only reply if your team has a winning record vs Mizzou (hint Bama-Auburn-Ole Miss-Tennessee-Georgia-Miss St-LSU-Florida) need not reply.

Side note, Player eligibility rules come from this season

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_college_football...

Favorite Answer

Im a Tennessee/SEC fan... I want the sooners to win all of them so bama/LSU can show them real football during the NC hahaha. GO VOLS!! GO SEC!!

Oklahoma! As a Bama fan, I would rather stay at #3 right now.

I didn't read the rest of your question where you said to only reply if your team has a winning record against Mizzou. I'm sorry about that, but if Mizzou ends up in the SEC I am sure all those teams will have a winning record against them before long except for Ole Miss probably. lol

i ought to be sure Texas screwing this up. final year the super 12 had KU, MU and OU each and each with a shot at being in the nationwide championship, and that all of them lost key video games they could no longer lose. If Texas loses to somebody like CU, and beats OU, and MU beats Texas and is going undefeated, then we've Texas and MU in the super 12 championship, and if Texas wins, they would not make it to the nationwide championship. i'm an MU fan, and need they bypass undefeated in the season, yet i presumed the super 12 had a brilliant shot at a collection in the nationwide championship final year, and the appropriate hurricane got here approximately. we will see.

An Oklahoma means better ratings for the BCS Championship game.

BIG money and the SEC want Oklahoma with no blemishes.

Im a big sec guy, and i like the mizzou team....... Not so fast my friend!!! I gotta take the Sooners on this one

How can a conference root for anybody? It is not a sentient being.