Why does the political left still think Sarah Palin actually said she can see Russia from her front porch?

yet they drone on about how intelligent and informed they are constantly!!!

Favorite Answer

They continue to overdose off of Saturday Nite Live. They dont even know Sarah from Tina Fey. My kids even laugh at liberals

• Alex S

The front porch thing is from Tina Fey. Actually I think she said "from my house". But that doesn't make it any better. The problem with Palin's real quote ( from Alaska ) is not that it is flawed. It is correct. It's the context in which she said it in that implied this gives her any credibility in foreign politics. Specifically with Russia. And this IS a tiny little bit far fetched and the reason why the quote is ridiculous enough to quote it virtually unedited on a comedy show.

• waltz

Tina Fey mentioned it. it truly is a level of ways professional-Obama our press is, that they never refuted it. in the event that they did, I constructive as hell never observed it. and that's rather asserting something, because of the fact i'm a information junkie. I watch it each and all the time. it truly is enjoying in the background on a similar time as I style this.

Because some people think its true because that lie has been repeated to death. The others don't care because its another way to make fun of the woman.

Because they obviously believe Saturday Night Live is a news source, between that , TMZ and grocery store tabloids, are their sources for news

Source(s): Paul Grass, PhD Level 7 YA user/if in doubt check the level out May God bless you ,the USA and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelosi & Reid

They don't, but what Tina Fey said is funnier and it sure seems to bug the cons when folks say it was Palin. I guess the humor is actually an "attack based on fear".

Because Democrats now know that there are 57 States.

• Because they actualy believe she's a character on SNL.

Coherent thought is not permitted to become a left wing loon.

I believe she did say it.

She was referring to the fact that Russia is closer to Alaska than any other state.

Out of all the really stupid things she has uttered, I don't hold that one against her.