How can I get a 150k to 200k loan?

I was wonder if anyone can tell me how to get a 150k to 200k unsecured personal loan. I prefer not to deal with any banks. My credit is not the best. I am trying to get on my feet, and start my life. I am 29 years old I have never moved out of my mothers home, and never even owned a car. This is a desperate cry for help. This means the world to me, so if you cannot help me please do not leave an answer. This is very serious business to me. I have no problem paying the money back. I just need a boost. I am looking for someone who is willing to take a chance on me, and know that I will not let them down. I also don't need to jump through a lot of hoops, there is no time for that. (paperwork) Please Help!!!

Favorite Answer

6 figure unsecured loans don't exist. Donald Trump couldn't get that loan if Bill Gates cosigned.

You are going to have to turn to a bank or some type of loan company to borrow a large lump sum. There will be paper work and you must have a job! No one is going to just hand out money without paperwork, what is wrong with that picture. Read up on how to get a unsecured personal loan. Reading up on this will give you a better understanding of what you are looking for.

• koloc

150k Loan

you pick her to fulfill your dream. Nowhere do you're saying she needs this, you're saying it's time for her to purchase. She owns a house in DR so why do you're saying it's time for her to possess a house? She does very own one. No way her rankings have been raised two hundred factors in 3 months...and you probably did it? not a risk. I handle credit matters daily & i comprehend it particularly is not a risk till there became a large form of credit on the report that wasn't hers. 3 months with secured enjoying cards does not boost rankings. And 5 years isn't a quick history if she has had credit for that long. there are various exceptions to the two years employment requirement so as that could desire to be the least of the matters. enable her pick what she needs to do approximately paying for a house. If she sells her domicile in DR determine she keeps a paper path.

You don't want to jump thru any hoops, you don't want to do any paperwork, you just want someone to hand you 200k?? LOL, must be tons of people willing to do this.

Me thinks you need to move out of mommies & daddies house & learn what the real world is like.

There is NO way to get any sort of loan without paperwork, especially one for that much money.

You've never even heard of a business plan? - something you need to make a business loan with a bank?

You haven't even read one business book - have you?

Only multi millionaires and people who have sucked up to the president of the USA can get unsecured loans over 50K.