How can I get a 150k to 200k loan?

I was wonder if anyone can tell me how to get a 150k to 200k unsecured personal loan. I prefer not to deal with any banks. My credit is not the best. I am trying to get on my feet, and start my life. I am 29 years old I have never moved out of my mothers home, and never even owned a car. This is a desperate cry for... show more I was wonder if anyone can tell me how to get a 150k to 200k unsecured personal loan. I prefer not to deal with any banks. My credit is not the best. I am trying to get on my feet, and start my life. I am 29 years old I have never moved out of my mothers home, and never even owned a car. This is a desperate cry for help. This means the world to me, so if you cannot help me please do not leave an answer. This is very serious business to me. I have no problem paying the money back. I just need a boost. I am looking for someone who is willing to take a chance on me, and know that I will not let them down. I also don't need to jump through a lot of hoops, there is no time for that. (paperwork) Please Help!!!
4 answers 4