Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 9 years ago

Why is Cannabis so High in THC today?

In the 60's and 70's people used to smoke Weed but back then it was not as high in THC as it is today.

Why is it that most Cannabis smoked in the UK has alot more THC than back in the golden age?

Is it because most of the stuff is made indoors and has alot of light?

Also im going to Amsterdam next year, what Strains are LOW in THC?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They are interbreeding it to make it stronger and destroying the high we used to enjoy so. Now people sit around like zombies on the stuff, and much of it is laced with horse tranquillizers and other nasty things. They also are seeming to irradiate it to destroy the seeds so people can't grow their own.

• 9 years ago

Well actually its not that THC levels have changed its just that its easier for people to get there hands on higher grade product these days

• 4 years ago

i don't think that pot could reason schizophrenia. i've got faith that it could reason, common schizophrenic indicators. I also have a large form of pals that smoke pot, some very heavy, and none of them have grew to become schizophrenic. my concept is that a pot smoker who strengthen es indicators of schizophrenia, while they withdraw from the pot the indications can bypass away. with schizophrenia the indications on no account bypass away, till the guy is medicated. i think of pot could reason some common rigidity, and common paranoia in spite of the undeniable fact that. i labored in a great psychological well-being center for 30 years, and function on no account considered a individual admitted because of the fact they smoked pot. i'm not an recommend for pot. yet i've got faith that is a waste of time, and taxpayers money,and loos down the courtroom device. because of the fact it fee thousands and thousands to prosecute easy drug possessions, and that money must be extra suited spent on actual issues and well-being matters. i think of that could desire to respond to your question. in simple terms an counseled opinion.

• 9 years ago

Yes better growing conditions and better science. Probably much better strains created

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

same reason oranges are bigger today than in the 60s and 70s pesticides, chemicals, new growing technologies, etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.