Gary asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 8 years ago

How do we get army JKO courses added to ATRRS records ?

The system keeps saying its down and of course all help lines are automated. Any Soldiers out there familiar with joint knowledge online and if so how did u get it added to your atrrs so it can then feed to erb then promotion point worksheet

I completed several courses over the course of the past 2 weeks about 312 hours worth so I wanted to make sure these hours eventually goto attrs for promo credit. I used to utilize skill port however JKO is allot faster in getting courses done but I have never had any added to my attrs record before.

Favorite Answer

Go to your S1

Jko Army

Army Jko

Man the classes will be added by them self just like sere 100 and also skill port classes........Yea it is a pain waiting for all the systems to update........How long has it been since you completed the class ? Yea the JKO and the ATRRS site seems to be having some problems right now so thats why the hours might now show up on your ATRRS....Your going to have to print out your transcript from JKO and also do a search for the class tites on JKO that show how many CH each class is worth and print out that as well take it to your S-1 and have them input manual

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): army jko courses added atrrs records: https://biturl.im/VWiVK

18

Source(s): OnlineCoursesFAQs - http://www.onlinecoursesfaqs.com

Get Joint Pain Relief Codes!