RHH: Best Album for Each Letter Activity?

Yeah, so if you were around when I did the best album for each year thing and the best rapper for each letter of the alphabet, you should get the deal with this 'activity'. I'm doing a combination of those two questions. I'll put what I believe to the best album that starts with the letter... show more Yeah, so if you were around when I did the best album for each year thing and the best rapper for each letter of the alphabet, you should get the deal with this 'activity'. I'm doing a combination of those two questions.

I'll put what I believe to the best album that starts with the letter 'a', then the next person will rate the album the user above put, then do the next letter (which in this case would be 'b'), and so on. If the album you choose has the word 'the' don't sweat it. The Black Album will still count for 'b' and that goes for any other album that starts with 'the'.

Oh, and before you start to put your answer down, type EDIT, so the order doesn't get mixed up. If someone does mess it up thumb them down. If your thumbed down, don't take offense it's just the way of the game.

Suggestion if you can't think of an album for a particular letter: Go on your iPod or iTunes and go by album, so you can possibly find one that way.

Alright I'll start:

(intended rating of the album above me)

A - ATLiens by Outkast
Update: @GMan - Alright, rate ATLiens now.
Update 2: EDIT*
Update 3: I keep telling y'all, you need to put EDIT before you answer.
Update 4: @Return of the Magnificent - You can do the letter 'g'.

@Mother Effer - You got 'h'.

forget cali.west.
Update 5: @Battle Akai - Just rate Fantastic Vol. 2 instead.
Update 6: @Ry - You only got one letter dude. L
Update 7: I can't think of anything for Q, so if you need to move on the R go ahead.
Update 8: Oh never mind ^^.