Should I join Delta Force or the FBI HRT? or the SAS?

Since when was HRT or the SAS in any video game? What about Sayret Matkal i heard they were pretty good? GSG-9?

Oh they did work out, I'm just bored. You don't join any of those units for the money

Can you join all 3? Cause that would be cool, or all 5? At the sametime too. that way you get to go on more missions

Best Answer

one does not simply join "Delta Force or the FBI HRT or the SAS"

Get out of the video games.

• Well if your a British Citizen... then yes you can join the SAS. But you could only join Delta Force and FBI etc;

• you cant just join any of those, you would have to be a seal or very good army ranger or sf, delta and devgru or basicly like the same thing, they took down bin laden together, delta and devgru train HRT and SAS is british special forces, you should be considering us sof

Source(s): 15, getting ready for BUD/s

Why dont you try joining the military and start running laps around the earth. Ever seen the navy seal training on militaty channel? Multiply that my 1000000 and then try to join. Dumbass

instead of delta force you should join delta farce!!! why more women lol jk but yea you should join fbi..its a good job

• I'm a Delta Force kinda guy. Plus it sounds badass

At 25? what those stocks you been investing in since 18 not work out?

@ hoo ah, if you believe Delta Force does not exist at all, then they are doing their job correctly.

For one, one does simply join any of those. And secondly, Delta force does not exist anymore.

Grow up!