wetwilly asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

What are your views on ARIAN FOSTER, MARK INGRAM, AND DEANGELO WILLIAMS?

I have Arian and Deangelo after a recent trade. I also have three 2 QB's on my bench, so I was thinking of dropping one and retrieving Mark Ingram from the free agent pool. My QBs are Cam Newton, Tony ROmo, Matthew Stafford.

SHould I try to trade away Deangelo WIlliams?

• Pronk
    Favorite Answer

Ingram is better then D.Will..I'd package D.Will & a QB for one better player,THEN pickup Ingram in your created empty roster spot.

For instance offer D.Will & Newton for P.Rivers,or Vick,or Chris Johnson,or MJD..(Highly ranked players that haven't got hot yet.)

Stay thirsty my friend.

Once Arian Foster gets healthy, he will be good. I don't like DeAngelo Williams this year, they just aren't giving him the ball. My opinion on your quarterback situation, I think Stafford will win MVP this season, so start him every week. If I were you, I would try to trade Romo and WIlliams. I'm not really sure how I feel about Ingram, he hasn't really had enough chances to prove whether or not he is a good fantasy starter.

Source(s): www.kentandzachshow.weebly.com

I'd like to know who you traded away for D.Will and a banged up Arian Foster, first off.. Ingram is a nice pick up as there's room to improve with him but I'd have to know what the rest of your team looks like to know if its even worth it... but one thing is for sure.. you have 3 quality QB's on your team.. DO NOT drop any of them... Trade one of them with one of your bench WR's for a quality RB.. or a bench RB for a quality WR, depending on your needs...

Honestly, you should trade Cam Newton while he has value.. right now his value is incredibly high and is probably as high as it will be for the entire season .. While Newton has proven himself to be a quality QB in the NFL, he is still a rookie who throws a lot of picks on a one-dimensional offense.. Defenses have underestimated them, but trust me, defenses will adjust soon.. Just look at Green Bay.. they got torched by him in the first half.. but they figured him out as the game went on

Stafford and Romo will be more consistent this season.. and they are really all you need..

Package Romo and Williams for a guy like McGahee or Caddy Williams. Pick up ingram for sure. You only need Cam and Matt.

Foster is a must play if he is going on Sunday

• wall11

I HIGHLY doubt anyone would want D.Will unless they are some hardcore panthers fan. I would drop him for ingram, hes a good start this weekend against the texans.

You can try to package romo and williams for a WR or RB but idk how much you can get. Dont trade away newton or stafford!

keep arian foster, he should be back soon