In illinois is my expunged record really gone?

So I had gotten arrested for simple posession of a controlled substance in illinois. What I was really wondering is, I am applying to work at o'hare airport and I have already expunged my record. I've gone through all of the fingerprinting and what not for the airport and now I got a call that they need to... show more So I had gotten arrested for simple posession of a controlled substance in illinois. What I was really wondering is, I am applying to work at o'hare airport and I have already expunged my record. I've gone through all of the fingerprinting and what not for the airport and now I got a call that they need to speak with me a day later. So when they do a background check will they be able to see my expunged record? If so will I be disqualified from being able to work at the airport?
Update: *EDIT* my record has been expunged, and I was only arrested not convicted. It got dismissed from court so I only had a felony arrest for simple posession not conviction on my record.