Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Has Mila Kunis had any plastic surgery?

She's starting to look really different from her That 70's show days

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope. She's never had any plastic surgery on her face on anywhere in her body. Whether we like it or not, Mila is naturally beautiful.

The only thing that Mila had a surgery was her eye. She admitted that she has chronic iritis - a condition which occurs when the iris of an eye is inflamed. Chronic iritis does not respond well to treatment and because of this, she had been blind in one eye for a couple of years.

But Mila said that she already had an eye surgery in 2010 where surgeons had to cut her eye open and dropped a new lens in there. Now, she said that she enjoys her improved eyesight.

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Has Mila Kunis had any plastic surgery?

She's starting to look really different from her That 70's show days

Source(s): mila kunis plastic surgery: https://bitly.im/cUSQ9
  • 8 years ago

No she has not. Why she looks so different from the 70's show is because she was a teenager then (she lied about her age). Does your parents look the same as they did when they were teenagers? Everyone grows up including celebrities. Their not going to look the same as they were young when they are older. She still kinda looks the same from The 70's Show she's just more tan, she's taller and she has longer hair. You would be able to tell if she got any work done.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

She said back in 2010 that she didin't when there was a rumour going around that she had work down on her nose, she joked around saying where are my boobs? if I were to get plastic surgery, I’d get some real work done.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Nope

• Carol
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

If you believe you are ugly you will make yourself seem ugly personally I don't think someone is ugly until I don't like them.

• 8 years ago

No, she had lots of iron surgery

• 8 years ago

shes natural as hell :)

shes only different because she wears more makeup than before, because our society's more developed in beauty. so thats why.

• 8 years ago

nope she's just really naturally beautiful

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

not at all.

Source(s): shes my favorite actress, id know.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.