Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

What are the signs that a man likes you but is playing hard to get? How would I know if this aries is just afr?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They won't talk to you but will make eye contact a lot.

Simple as that.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Your second question got cut off, but for the first one. Really they just flirt a lot or if they're not flirting then they're always being playful pushing you around a lot jokingly bullying you and always making you laugh, but they are never to overly with it. The only way to figure out if they like you and are just playing hard to get is to just straight up ask. Simple advice hard to follow lol

Source(s): Good Luck Hope I helped
  • 9 years ago

Men don't play hard to get.

A man may not show that he likes you for a lot of reasons, but playing hard to get isn't one of them. Examples: Shy, afraid of rejection, interest is minimal or even lacking (knowing he is liked first can significantly raise the interest of some men), circumstances discourage it (example: already being involved with someone, relocating next week, dying of cancer, etc.), low self-esteem, requires that you show interest first (avoids shame if it doesn't turn out to be mutual), etc.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I'm a Leo and i don't invite people to my home(haven) unless i actually like them. Maybe he wants you to just feel comfortable in his comfort. Tell him his place is cozy and fabulous, curl up on his sofa or whatever and watch movies and talk to each other. Don't worry so much. Just be yourself. Leos can become very uncomfortable when someone else is throwing bad vibes around, so don't play mind games with this hard to get stuff. A Leo never tires of comfort, so feel free to be yourself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.